See signal details with high-resolution 12-bit analog-to-digital converters. Change your point of view whenever you wish with multi-channel spectrum analysis, measurement statistics, tables and trend plots.
- 12-bit resolution at 1.25 GHz; 16-bit resolution at 50 MHz
- Built-in DDCs enable multi-channel, synchronized spectrum analysis
- Results tables, measurement statistics, histograms, and trend plot views
The 5 Series adapts to suit your needs with a wide range of application-specific measurements. Add advanced analysis packages individually or install application bundles to address more diverse workloads.
- Support for over 25 serial protocols covering the most common interfaces
- Advanced single-phase and three-phase power analysis packages
- Measurement tools for signal integrity and power integrity
- Optional Windows® operating system lets you run PC software
More ways to see more signals
Versatile inputs and advanced probing technology let you see more.
- Up to 8 FlexChannel™ inputs for up to 8 analog or 64 digital signals, plus an external trigger input
- Includes 500 MHz or 1 GHz probes with just 3.9 pF input capacitance
- TekVPI probe interface supports a wide range of active, differential, isolated and current probes
4,6 or 8 FlexChannel inputs.
Each FlexChannel provides 1 analog signal input or 8 digital logic inputs with TLP0581 probe
NEW Auxiliary trigger input
350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz, 2 GHz
Record Length 1
Up to 500 Mpoints on all analog/digital channels
Internal Data Storage 1
NEW 250 GB removable SSD
Protocol Decode 1
Over 25 protocols available
Signal Generator 1
13 standard waveform types, plus arbitrary
NEW 100 MHz maximum frequency
Digital Voltmeter 2
Trigger Frequency Counter 2
15.6-inch (385 mm)
TFT color HD (1920 x 1080) resolution capacitive (multi-touch) touchscreen
2 – Free with product registration
Work and collaborate almost anywhere
Capture data outside the lab and collaborate easily with engineers on the next bench or in the next time-zone.