|Model||Channels||Max Current Source/Measure Range||Max Voltage Source/Measure Range||Measurement Resolution (Current / Voltage)||Power|
|2606B||4||3A||20V||100fA / 100nV||20 W|
Complete production test without sacrificing footprint
Meet all your production test needs with two completely isolated channels of wide dynamic source and measure within the same footprint. Each 40 W channel provides 6½-digit precision resolution source and measure from 10 A pulse to 0.1 fA and 200 V to 100 nV at less than 100 µs pulse width and within 0.1% of settled value.
- Up to 2 channels in the same footprint
- Widest dynamic range of voltage and current
- Highly accurate 100 µs pulse expanding DC production test capabilities
Embedded scripting for unmatched production throughput
Test Script Processor (TSP®) technology embeds and executes complete test programs inside the SMU instrument to deliver industry-best performance.
- Eliminates time-consuming bus communications to and from the PC
- Advanced data processing and flow control
- Versatile prober/handler control
System performance, without a mainframe
TSP-Link® technology enables expansion up to 64 channels for high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing without a mainframe. All channels are simultaneously and independently controlled at a tight <500 ns.
- Supports <500 ns channel-to-channel synchronization
- Up to 32 SMUs or 64 independent SMU channels
- Reconfigure easily as test requirements change
Best low current performance for production
The 2635B and 2636B SMUs provide 0.1 fA, 10-16 resolution on the lowest 100 pA range, reducing ultra-low level sample characterization worries and assuring production success.
- 7x faster settling time on the lowest current range
- Best low current resolution on the market
- Direct triax connection simplifies setup
Learn more. Gain more.
Source Measure Unit Tutorial Learning Center brings together a wealth of information on Keithley SMUs and other products in an all-in-one, convenient location. We provide links to a wide variety of content related to the applications and industries we serve.