PRISM Hybrid IP/SDI Media Analysis Platform
PRISM, a real time monitoring and analysis platform capable of IP and SDI measurements, is designed to meet the high standards of broadcast engineers and IT network engineers alike. Available in 3RU half-rack with built-in display or 1RU form factor, its software-based architecture enables easy upgrade in the field when new standards are rolled out during the IP transition, or when your application needs change.
Graphical displays make IP video diagnosis easier
PRISM offers easy-to-understand graphical displays of IP streams, IP traffic displays and the associated video and audio content. Whether your expertise is in SDI or IP, PRISM helps you understand and resolve complex problems quickly, and transition seamlessly from SDI-based live production infrastructure to the new IP-based infrastructure.
- Graphical displays of IP streams and traffic present in the 10GE link
- Picture, waveform and audio bar displays
- Multi-point or remote site monitoring
Upgrade at the pace of technology
With a list of easily upgradeable options that can be tailored to your workflow, you’ll always have what you need. Plus, PRISM can be upgraded when new standards are rolled out during the IP transition—no need to purchase a new tool.
- Software upgrade options to add IP monitoring and/or analysis
- Select the rack accessories and SFP modules that fit your needs
Real-time analysis makes troubleshooting easy
Identify and diagnose network or content issues early and easily with real-time monitoring and analysis of IP streams and associated content. Access to valuable insights helps you quickly identify the root causes of an issue in a hybrid IP & SDI environment, and help you deliver high quality content.
- Real-time IP & SDI analysis and monitoring
- Detect IP packet errors
- PTP message timing and measurement displays
- Monitor Packet Arrival Interval Time (PIT) & Time Stamped Delay Factor (TS-DF)