New-Tek Ltd., UIC: 040241849, with address: Sofia, Lyulin bl. 517, Entr. E, VAT No. BG040241849, tel .: 0885117751, applies in its commercial relations with the Customers the present General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “New-Tek Ltd.”.
New-Tek Ltd., as a personal data controller, collects and processes certain information about individuals.
The administrator shall take the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data processed are not subject to unlawful disclosure. The Privacy Controller is familiar with and follows the principles set forth in the GDPR:
– personal data is processed lawfully, in good faith and transparently. The user voluntarily gives his / her consent to the processing of the personal data provided от him / her in the process of registering an account or ordering an order on the New-Tek Ltd. web site от affixing the relevant bookmark;
– personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
– personal data is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary. In order to create a profile, the client will fill in the names, phone number, e-mail address. In order to execute the orders of the client together with the data from his registration, the following data are collected: delivery address, names and phone number of the recipient (if any), IP address from which the order was made, financial data;
– Every user is required to monitor the accuracy of the personal data they provide and, if necessary, keep them up-to-date. The New-Tek Ltd system allows each user to view personal data provided от him and, if necessary, request correction. The Administrator undertakes to examine and execute the order without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt thereof or after notification to the client and his / her consent. An exception is made in cases where a mistake has been made to the request, the filled in data is invalid or there is a suspicion of an unscrupulous attempt to tamper with data.
– personal data shall be kept in a form which permits the identification of the persons concerned for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. All personal data provided от the user are kept for a period of up to 24 months from his last identification in the system of New-Tek Ltd. if he does not wish to terminate his registration earlier. The term is determined with a view to user convenience and enabling the full use of New-Tek LTD’s system through its user profile;
– personal data are processed in such a way as to ensure an adequate level of security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, от applying appropriate technical or organizational measures. All server-client connections are only through an encrypted connection via the https protocol. More information about the SSL certificate of www.newtek.bg can be obtained at any time от clicking on the URL field of your web browser.
– the right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”) of personal data that are being processed unlawfully or with a faulty legal basis. Every user has the ability at any time to request a deletion of his / her profile and any personal data associated with it. The Administrator undertakes to examine and execute the request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. The user may be denied deletion of his or her personal profile and personal data related to the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims in cases where he has outstanding commitments in respect of orders he has made that the terms of the Consumer Protection Act are from a distance. Such commitments may include non-repayable payments (both for the value of goods and for courier services), non-received or unlawfully refused goods made on customer’s request.
– the data portability right – the data subject is entitled to receive the personal data which concern him and which he has provided to the Administrator in a structured, widely used and machine readable format.
This Policy applies to the processing of personal data of employees, managers, customers, suppliers, contractors, business contacts and other individuals with whom the Administrator has a connection, wants to establish a business contact, or is a user of the online store www.newtek.bg.
3. Policy Goals
The present Policy aims to:
– comply with the applicable legislation on personal data and follow best practice;
– establish the mechanisms for keeping, maintaining and protecting the accounting registers;
– establish the responsibilities of officials handling personal data and / or persons having access to personal data and working under the direction of personal data processors, their liability for non-performance of such obligations;
– protects the rights of staff, clients and partners;
– find out how to store and protect the personal data of individuals;
– establish the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized processing (accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, and any other unlawful forms of processing of personal data);
– be protected against the risk of disturbance.
Registering and security of the profile
In the online shop of New-Tek Ltd. the user can order as a guest or through registration. By registering, users use many advantages such as memorizing the entered data for multiple use, remembering their orders.
Upon its registration, the user undertakes to provide accurate, correct and complete information about himself, as well as to renew it in a timely manner so as to preserve it accurate, true and complete.
Through the registration form, the Administrator collects the following type of information:
• personal: email, name, surname, phone number.
• non-personal: the browser you are using, IP address, operating system, device type, etc.
The information is used от New-Tek Ltd. for communication and communication от telephone or e-mail.
4.2 Account security.
New-Tek Ltd. recommends its clients to use sophisticated passwords and to keep the confidentiality of the username and password entering the site in order to avoid unauthorized access. For each access through a user’s account, the latter assumes responsibility for all actions that will be taken when using the site through this account.
By using the site, users agree to take all necessary measures to ensure that password security will not be disclosed от third parties.
If the user has doubts about unauthorized use or misuse when using the account, it is necessary to immediately inform the Administrator about this.
- Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations performed in respect of personal data от automatic or non-automatic means.
The administrator collects and uses personal information to better understand the needs and interests of clients and to offer better employment. In addition to the information that customers provide, New-Tek Ltd. can also collect information during the user session in the online store through automatic data collection tools that include cookies, links, pages and other commonly used tools for collecting information.
The data and personal information provided от users is used от New-Tek Ltd. to manage orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with users about orders, products, services and promotional offers, product recommendations and services.
New-Tek Ltd. may use the user’s personal data to:
• help in filling an order;
• informally about products or services;
• provide services and support;
• announce new services or other benefits;
• provide personalized promotional offers;
• chooses content to be displayed to the user;
The data that users provide are: name, surname, delivery address, e-mail address and phone number, name of the order recipient (delivery address, telephone number), and financial data.
A series of data is collected in an automated module from the New-Tek EOOD system, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; information about your computer and connection methods, such as the type of browser and operating system version; data that is sometimes combined with similar information gathered от other clients to create features such as “Recently Reviewed”; URL (Uniform Resource Locator) full time (including date and time), number of cookies; visualized or sought after products; as well as any phone number used to connect with us.
We at New-Tech Ltd. value our clients’ personal space. All data required during the order process is confidential and is not shared with third parties. An exception is made only от supplying delivery data to the courier company such as name, telephone, e-mail address, delivery address. Data may also be provided if lawfully requested от police, prosecutors or investigative services. If you have any questions about your personal data or wish to change anything in it, you can contact the New-Tek EOOD team от contact form or от phone 0885117751.
Where the person’s claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repeatability, the Administrator may either:
– impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or undertaking the requested action, or
– refuse to act on the request;
6. Collection of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly от an identification number or от one or more specific features. It covers data of any nature which, alone or in combination with other data, may lead to a unique identification of a particular individual.
Targets of data collection
The administrator collects personal data in connection with the following purposes:
To carry out activities related to the conclusion, existence, modification and termination of contractual relations, incl. for:
– preparation of any documents;
– to contact the contact person от phone, e-mail or any other lawful means;
– for the delivery and / or acceptance of goods / services, communication in connection with the provision and / or receipt of goods / services and the provision of related customer service;
– for keeping accounts in relation to performances under contracts to which the Administrator is a party;
– for processing of payments in connection with the contracts concluded от the Administrator;
– to send important information to the subjects regarding changes to the Administrator’s policies, conditions and policies and / or other administrative information;
- For statistical purposes.
Collect the data
The personal data of each person is provided voluntarily от the persons themselves and collected от the Administrator in order to execute orders and services.
Accountancy and commercial information as well as any other information and documents relevant to taxation and mandatory insurance contributions are kept от the Administrator within the following deadlines:
– salary payroll – 50 years;
– accounting records and financial reports – 10 years;
– tax and social control documents – 5 years after expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public obligation with which they are connected;
– all other media – 5 years.
After the storage period has elapsed, carriers of information (paper or technical) that are not subject to submission to the National Archives Fund may be destroyed.
After the storage period has expired, the data will be destroyed as soon as possible от destruction of the hard disk от means of shredding, and от the technical means от deleting and deleting the relevant files from the computers of the Company.
Infringements. Notification of violations
Data security breach occurs when the personal data that New-Tek Ltd. responds to are affected от a security incident resulting in privacy, privacy or integrity of personal data being violated. In this sense, a breach of data arises when there is a security breach leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of data that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
In the event of a personal data breach likely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, the Administrator (through the relevant employee), without undue delay and where feasible – not later than 72 hours after it is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data informs about the violation.
The administrator shall document any violation of personal data security, including the facts of the violation, its consequences, and the action taken to address it.
For the purposes of these Internal Rules:
1. “Personal Data Administrator” is New-Tek Ltd. (EOOD) – with UIC 040241849
2. If the above conditions are modified or completed, they will be posted on this page without prior notice. After publishing, it is believed that customers are automatically aware of them.